Friday, February 18, 2011

Looky here...

So I found the chairs I have been wanting, on sale NOW at HauteLook.com.  Don't look Mom, you will hate 'em!



They are $98 each which, after looking for a while I recognize is a good price.  Unfortunately I'm not really ready to make the purchase, the kitchen hasn't even begun yet and I can't afford to buy a whole slew of chairs that I can't use for 6 months at the moment.

That being the case, I also found a rocking chair that I think could work in my little sunshine's teeny-tiny room.



I'm not too sure how I feel about this chair.  I love the modern simple lines of it (weird that I am so into that right now).  I also love how it would fit in such a tiny room.  Additionally, I luuurve the price at again HauteLook.com, $119!  However, I am not loving the fact that there isn't somewhere to rest my head.  I can picture myself up all hours of the night with the little bugger during say a cold, or the inevitable sleep training period, wishing that I had something to rest my head on.  Hmmmmm... what do ya' think?

No comments:

Post a Comment