Wednesday, March 9, 2011

WTF Jonathan?

I have seen these portraits in many a blog, and they are very appealing, I think you'll agree.



You submit a picture to Jonathan Adler, write your own tag line, pick out a color and the lovely portrait is created for you.  Oh yeah, it costs $750!!! @#@&$(!(*&   Is he KIDDING ME!?  I mean, even if I pretended that the idea of a silhouette portrait was original, or that the use of a funny tag line was worth it....$750?!?!?!?  No freakin' way! 

So luckily, there are a whole bunch of DIY options for just such a project, none written by me, don't worry!  I'm thinking it might be cool to do a series of these for my family- myself, Neal, Harrison, Knox and Reese!  Perhaps they would find a home in my new kitchen- you know in 5 years when it gets done!


No comments:

Post a Comment