Sunday, January 24, 2010

Vintage Printables

Who wouldn't love, love, LOVE this website?
Vintageprintables.com ( http://vintageprintable.com/wordpress/ ) gives you access to a virtual library of prints, both vintage and modern.  Best of all they are all FREE and download relatively true to form (I say relatively because, well, ultimately they are free and sometimes you do get what you pay for!).
Still, I plan on using some of these fab prints for my living room.  Print the picture out, $5 matte from Michael's, and $15 frame from Target. I am figuring out which ones but even deciding which ones is made easier by that site.  They have organized the prints both by subject matter and color.  So easy to browse through! Only problem is narrowing it down!  I will post a picture of my final project which will most likely turn out to be a few from a collection.
Here are some of my favorites...









No comments:

Post a Comment