Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Peek-a-boo!!





I recently became the proud owner of a real grown-up camera. Thanks to my wonderful husband M., I feel like I can maybe do justice to some of the gorgeous things I often find myself surrounded by! So very exciting. I know I am about 10 years behind the trend but these cameras are just so fab. I hereby solemnly swear to take more pictures of things and yet not become the "live behind the lens" type I do despise.


Here are the specs on my first grown-up camera. Loves it. Also not a break the bank option which is also super important for us.


Nikon D3000


                                 Nikon D3000 10.2MP Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G AF-S DX VR Nikkor Zoom Lens The DSLR made simple
July 2009 Nikon announces the simplest, most accessible DSLR to date, the D3000.


Jordi Brinkman, Product Manager for Nikon Europe says: “The D3000 dispels the view that DSLR cameras are complicated and makes taking great pictures simpler than ever before. You can really concentrate on having fun with photography and the Guide mode helps you to get the best results with the minimum of fuss.”




No comments:

Post a Comment