Saturday, January 16, 2010

I wish I may I wish I might....


                                          
                                      
                                      

....someday sleep in one of these at night!

Oh, how I love to day dream about what life might be like had M. and I won the lottery. Hey, it could happen!  These gorge homes are all actually obtainable too, if only I had the funds!  They are all for sale on Brown Harris Stevens website.  Totally luxe classic Hamptons Shingle style homes are definitely my favs.
The clean lines of the sweeping roof really catch the eye.  Of course the sweeping lawns help set the scene as well.  And, although you can't peek behind the houses, you just know they lead to killer ocean views. 
Green with envy!



No comments:

Post a Comment