Sunday, January 17, 2010

I'm dreaming of a white kitchen....

Alright, so the holiday season may be over.  A girl can still dream about giving herself a nice gift, no?






I really love the brightness of this kitchen.  I must admit, I never considered doing industrial BRASS lighting fixtures, but I am now considering.  I also am really into the old fashioned "nook".  Cozy, comfortable and tailored all at the same time.  I plan on sometime soon trying to make one in my own kitchen.  The backsplash of simple white tile done in a subway tile pattern really speaks to me.  It says classic, functional and clean.  Sounds like me, ha!  Additionally, notice the clever placement of the paper towel dispenser- built in! Love, love it! These images are all from the Jan. 2010 issue of Traditional Home. 


1 comment: