Wednesday, July 27, 2011

With my next $2 mill

That and if I had the ability to move this property to another beach front location.

Home Photo
white brick, stately

Home Photo
foyer

Home Photo
check out that chandelier.  Would they leave it?

Home Photo
nice leaning mirror

Home Photo
i like the fireplace in the kitchen, otherwise not too impressive
Home Photo
sweeping gardens

Home Photo
screened in porch

Home Photo
do you love these lawns or what?!?!

Home Photo

It's not perfect (why can't i get the italics off my keyboard?), but I do love it.  It is from 1918 and I just love the old estate aspect.  Supposedly it is completely updated.  Who knows.  Really who cares, seeing as this isn't exactly in my price range and I shouldn't even be looking right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment