Thursday, July 14, 2011

Re-Re-Do of downstairs bathroom

Would love to show pictures of this space but blogger has decided I am not worthy of putting my own pictures up here (still gonna get that fixed).

Anyway the before, before never got around to being photographed.
The current is like this

oh, well...maybe later.

The future?  I think I may grasscloth the walls from ceiling to the already hanging white wainscotting. 

(only of course picture this in a bathroom)

or this
entrances/foyers - beige ivory gold grasscloth grass cloth wallpaper beige white striped rugs striped French settee sofa console table chandelier pendant bookcase chevron mirror wainscoting

I would like to encorporate this wallpaper too, somehow.

























Maybe, since it is like $47,000 a square cm (or might as well be) I will try to get a small tiny square and frame it?  Maybe I will try to draw something like it and frame it?  Hmmmm.   Add it to the list!

No comments:

Post a Comment