Sunday, February 13, 2011

Picture this

For some reason my computer HATES all blogger websites and it is making updating the blog and reading my fav blogs really a bummer....

BUT ANYWAY, I am super excited to try this new way to display my pictures instead of forcing people to watch them wiz by on my computer screen.  Fracture is a one piece picture and frame made from printed glass that mounts directlty to your wall, or can sit on a table.  I read about it on this blog, decorology, and have since looked at reviews from others.  It seems really neat!  Plus, it is completely affordable, 5x7 is only $8!!



These pictures are also from decorology but really show how the picture becomes almost a glass tile.  Really great to protect the picture, it will never fade or scratch or anything!  I am thinking about doing a picture for each boy in the largest size, 11x14, for only $25.  I would do it without a border, as is shown above.  I am not crazy about the border options they have, and I think it kind of defeats the purpose of the whole printed-on-glass-no-frame-needed vibe.  

Now, as part of my new year's resolution (act more, perseverate less) I am going to order them next week!  Pictures as soon as I get them back!

No comments:

Post a Comment