Wednesday, June 1, 2011

giving away my dirty little secrets....

I don't know why I am doing this, but here it is. 

My very favorite necklace, my go to gift for loved ones, my ONLY adornment day in and day out....

behold...

Initial Droplet

the initial droplet necklace. 

Why am I giving this information away?!?!  ugh.  I am regretting this as I write it!!  But I am a good person.  So you get to be all "in the know now".  And by "you"  I mean no one, because THIS IS NEVER READ!  So really, I guess it is STILL A SECRET!!  Ahhhh, I feel so much better knowing this!  Thanks me, I love you.  I love you too!!!  You're the best!  No really, YOU are!!  Oh go on.  I could!    Well, see you in the morning!  Not if I see you first!

1 comment:

  1. May not steal the exact item - loved the othe charms she made

    ReplyDelete