Tuesday, May 31, 2011

nursery

Although I really fancy myself somewhat of a nursery snob and usually really like clean, simple nurseries, I really like this one from a reader of haven and home.




I love the cream on the walls, even though I myself would have gone with either a more fresh white or a grey, and the picture wall.  I am thinking about doing something like that in each of the boys rooms.  I have been trying to keep things simple with a piucture or two per wall, but I find myself wanting something more in there.  I am also looking for shelving of some sort to hang and display more things of interest.  I love the hutch like shelving unit in this nursery.   Would love to craigslist it!

p.s.-  even though the puffs on the ceiling look all cute here, they get SUPER dusty and spider webby and you will regret having it up for more than a week.  Take it from someone who uses them at almost every party.  They really don't last or at least you won't want them to last in a baby's room for too long.  But they are cheap so I suppose you could always just replace them with new ones at some point!

No comments:

Post a Comment