Saturday, April 2, 2011

I want...

This looks so lovely and might make me give slings a second try.


http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/albee-baby_2151_58203309
It is on sale right now at Serena + Lilly for $65 which makes it more reasonable than the original price of $120.  I'm not too sure though, I usually don't have luck with slings.  Is it just me or do other people find them akward?

On a more personal note, Knox is now onto rice cereal!! He LOVES it, but does seem to be more gassy at night on the night he has had it.  He is just so fascinated with food, always trying to get a bite of what you are eating or grabbing your drink mid air and molesting it with his own mouth!  Teething probably plays a big part in that, but I guess it was time to introduce him to (semi)-solids.  He is just so happy, laughs out loud, ear to ear grin- that you can't deny him anything he asks for!

Harrison too is such a sweetiepie.  The other night, via the monitor, we caught him singing himself to sleep.  "baby mine don't you cry!", over and over.  So freakin' cute it brings tears to my eyes!

I would normally insert a pic here but my sister Lola hasn't yet downloaded the pics from her camera on which we have the most recent ones.  (LOLA!!!! COME ON!!)

We are living with my parents for the past week and a half.  Many, many thanks to my parents, but oh lordy do we need to get out!!  Out kitchen construction is almost done so it won't be long.  It has been so nice to be here though.  They are the best babysitters, both my parents and my sibs have been pitching in.  And, as an added perk, I get to come home from work and say, "Mom, whats for dinner?".  She must love that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment